He aha te tino huarahi pai e tautokona ai ngā tūmanako a Ngāi Māori?
What is the best way to support Māori aspirations?
As a Te Tiriti o Waitangi partner, the government must make sure the Digital Strategy for Aotearoa reflects Māori values and aspirations from a social, economic and te ao Māori perspective.
Read about opportunities for Māori in the discussion document.
- What can a Digital Strategy for Aotearoa offer Māori communities and businesses? How could it support Māori ingenuity and aspirations?
- Could a separate Digital Strategy for Māori be the best way to create value for Māori? What does a Digital Strategy mean for Māori as citizens, as business owners, workers, and as Treaty partners?
- What would be the best way to engage and partner with Māori on the Digital Strategy for Aotearoa as it evolves over time?
- What are the opportunities, issues, and barriers for Māori?
- What are the immediate opportunities for Māori?
- What is your long-term vision for the Māori digital economy?
This Challenge closed on 10 November 2021.
We’ve received a wide range of ideas through the engagement process, which we will pull together and share when it is available. Keep an eye on Digital.govt.nz/aotearoa to see what New Zealanders have been telling us.
This input and feedback is now being considered by a joint agency team and will be used to help inform the development of a Digital Strategy for Aotearoa. The intention will be to publish the Digital Strategy for Aotearoa in early 2022